feelingcafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
feelingcafe

a place to relax

首页首页  欢迎页欢迎页  相册相册  搜索搜索  Latest imagesLatest images  注册注册  登录  

A pretty good place to have a drinks

向下 
3 posters
作者留言
ngalyssa

帖子数 : 9
注册日期 : 08-10-06
年龄 : 30

A pretty good place to have a drinks Empty
帖子主题: 回复: A pretty good place to have a drinks   A pretty good place to have a drinks Empty周一 十月 06, 2008 9:45 am

Feeling is a good place to be hanging out with friends. Unlike other places where we can only sit there for awhile. Feeling is a place where i can basically hang out with my friends for the whole day long . Nevertheless the price is affortable, for teenagers like me ..
Well... For the singers they are great .. I usually would go every weekday when Catherine is singing .. hehe.. I really do hope that she would be releasing an EP of her own .. cause i will be sure to support .. =] same as Lim ..

-Alyssa-
返回页首 向下
http://ngalyssa.blogspot.com
revolke.S2

revolke.S2

帖子数 : 12
注册日期 : 08-09-30
年龄 : 30
地点 : Kuala Lumpur

帖子主题: 回复: A pretty good place to have a drinks   A pretty good place to have a drinks Empty周二 九月 30, 2008 10:08 am

A favourite place not for the college teenagers only. Me, myself love being in FeelingCafe. Mostly during the evening. But night environment is not really that bad.

Food and drinks are priced at a very reasonable price. Besides that, the serving still stays the same duration no matter the place is packed or not.

Well, for singers. The guitar is too loud sometimes which makes the singer's voice lost in the music. Anyhow the singers voices are not bad. Well, for sure. A fan of Catherine. Hoping that she would release EP or album. I would support her~
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last but not least. like what Wayne said. FeelingCafe is the place where everyone could sit down and have a proper meal. Compared to some college students who only spend a few minutes on packaging food which is bad for health whereas FeelingCafe has their set lunch at only RM8.9O. And could guarantee the Feeling is there.

GAMBATEH FeelingCafe ~
All the BEST !
返回页首 向下
http://www.tearsofluv.blogspot.com
wayne

帖子数 : 1
注册日期 : 08-09-12
年龄 : 39

帖子主题: A pretty good place to have a drinks   A pretty good place to have a drinks Empty周五 九月 12, 2008 11:52 am

feeling cafe having a comfortable environment and suitable place to catch up with a gang of friends~

The performance of singers are very professional. For me, i would like to introduce one of the singer who called Vivian Choo, she is a having a clear & sweetie voice and she looking cute also!! She developed an EP which includes 4 songs, its only RM12.00 nett come together with a poster and a bookmarker. Please give some support to our local singer. Besides Vivian, the rest of the performer are also having a good performance in singing and playing with their instrument.

The sound system are not too bad, it is just nice for the space. The smoking area is separate with the non-smoking area, which is taking care for the customers who dislike or sensitive with cigarette.

The charges are reasonable and the food are not too bad. But sometimes the quality of food are not stable due to the suppliers are supplying with different quality of products (not happen frequently). I wish the PIC will improve it and make it better soon.

The overall FEELING that i experience at feeling cafe is...
A place u should visit as soon as possible~~
返回页首 向下

A pretty good place to have a drinks
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
feelingcafe :: 关于Feeling.....-
转跳到: